Like many people, I love travel, and I love experiencing new things. Unfortunately, also like most people, I can’t spend my life on the road finding exciting things to do. The good news is that I live in a very interesting city in an interesting part of the world. What would happen if, instead of spending my time wishing I could travel the world all the time, I appreciated what I have right nearby and found interesting adventures locally. Thus this project was born. All of these adventures were accessible via either public transit or bicycle (or a combination of both) within a day of Toronto.
You can see the entries here:
- Appreciating My Own BackYard #1: Leslie Spit
- Appreciating My Own Backyard #2: A Dinner Excursion
- Appreciating My Own Backyard #3: A Busy Weekend
- Appreciating My Own Backyard #4: Camp 30
- Appreciating My Own Backyard #5: Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge: Camp 31
- Appreciating My Own Backyard #6: “Night” Market